Annual General Meeting
The 2006 Marlowe Society Annual General Meeting will take place on Saturday 25th February at The George Inn on Borough High Street, London, one of the oldest surviving galleried coaching inns which dates back to the sixteenth century.
All members of the society are welcome to attend. Tickets are priced £15, and can be obtained by sending a cheque together with a SAE and your details to the Membership Secretary.
Marlowe Society AGM: Saturday 25th February 2006
- 10:45 - Gather for coffee at the bar and for the sale of raffle tickets.
- 11:15 - AGM commences.
- 13:00 - Buffet lunch.
- A selection of dishes, including vegetarian.
- 14:15 - "The Theatricality of Tamburlaine"
- A Talk to be given by Dr Maggy Williams of Globe Theatre Education, with readings by David Williams.
- 15:30 - Raffle to be drawn.
- 16:00 - Proceedings close.