Whom Should I Contact?
The following list identifies whom in the Marlowe Society you should contact about:
Marlowe Society Membership
- If you wish to join the Marlowe Society, further information and application forms can be found here.
- Members who wish to notify the Society of a change of address, or other contact details should contact the Membership Secretary, as should any members wishing to resign.
- Members should register a new or changed e-mail address with the Webmaster in order to receive occasional e-mail news about events of interest.
- For queries regarding Annual Subscription payments, please contact the Treasurer. Details of the methods of payment available can be found on the Membership page.
Marlowe Society Events
- For queries relating to the organisation of a Marlowe Society Event, please contact the Events Secretary.
- Suggestions for Society Events should also be directed to the Events Secretary.
- To order tickets for a Marlowe Society Event, please contact the Membership Secretary. Further information and ticket prices will be advertised on our Events Noticeboard, related news items, and in Society literature posted to members.
Newsletter, Research Journal and Website Articles
- If you would like to submit an article for publication in our Newsletter or Research Journal, please contact the Editor. Information about print deadlines, article length and submission format can be found on the Newsletter and Research Journal pages.
- If you have information about an event or news item that you think would be of interest to Marlowe Society members, please contact the Editor and/or the Webmaster.
- Please notify the Webmaster regarding any errors you spot on the Marlowe Society website.
Ordering Copies of the Newsletter & Research Journal
- Information about how to order copies of the Marlowe Society Newsletter and Research Journal can be found on our Ordering Back Issues page.
- For queries about order payments, please contact the Treasurer. Details of the methods of payment available can be found on the Ordering Back Issues page.
- For queries about orders that have not arrived, please contact the Editor.
Using the Marlowe Society Library
- To organise access to the Marlowe Society Library in Faversham, Kent please contact to arrange a visit.
- Information about the facilities available can be found on our Library page, and we also have an online Library Catalogue.
- If none of the above are relevant, or you have a general enquiry, please contact the Society Chairman.